The Gift of a Helping Hand Transitional Housing Program
This program was launched to provide shelter for women who are suffering from various forms of domestic violence – emotional, verbal, and physical. This kind gesture from TGOAHHCT is extended towards the women’s children, too. This initiative also targets children and veterans who are homeless.
What this Program Achieves?
- It helps economically disadvantaged seniors and veterans have where they can always keep their heads.
- It takes homeless children, that are potential subjects of crimes, off the street. Hence, we reduces the rate of crimes in the society and makes these children more useful to the society.
- The program gives meaning to lives of domestic violence survival women.
We Need You to Support this Program
- We seek monetary donations to help us acquire houses.
- We also accept house donations, new or old.
- In addition, we are open to any form of partnership.
The Gift of A Helping Hand Secure Payment Gateways
You can make your monetary donations via our secure payment portals or contact The Gift of a Helping Hand Charitable Trust to discuss how you wish to help us sustain this lovable program.